DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PRISON COUNTY COMMANDERS
The County Prison Commander is answerable to Regional Prisons Commander for the following duties and responsibilities.
1) Liaison Officer between the Prisons Department and County Government and other Government Departments.
2) Representing the Commissioner General of Prisons in all County functions and ceremonies.
3) Bringing to the attention of the Commissioner General of Prisons about all matters affecting penal institutions within the area of responsibility through the Regional Prison Commander.
4) Attending County Security Committees whenever invited to do so.
5) Liaison officer between his County and other County Prisons Commands.
6) Any other duties and responsibilities that may be added from time to time.