DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS-ADMINISTRATION, TRAINING, LEGAL, OPERATIONS & PLANNING
The Assistant Commissioner General of Prisons-ACGP will be responsible for the following:
1. Guiding on policy formulation, interpretation and implementation
2. Coordinating the following directorates: Administration, Prisons Staff Training College, Legal & Remand Services, Operations & Disaster Management, and Planning & Development.
3. Monitoring and evaluating performance of the directorates
4. Liaising with other government agencies for technical advice
5. Advising on financial and administrative matters
6. Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Commissioner General of Prisons.